MCAirguns Gentlemen’s G2240:
The Gentlemen’s G2240 is based off of a true American classic co2 powered pellet air pistol – the Crosman® 2240. This innovative design has stood the test of time for more than 20 years which is why it is the top rated single shot .22 cal. co2 powered air-pistol sold and made in the USA today.
We at MCAirguns did not want to redesign the Crosman® 2240, but to enhance what’s already there. We’ve added some of our exclusive upgrade parts along with upgrade parts from Crosman. For the past few years, we have been working on making and testing the perfect combination of upgrades, making this hand-tailored American classic air pistol a perfect fit for any gentleman.
Features & Specs:
MCAirguns Exclusive Custom grip set:
* Selectively chosen American hardwood with multiple layers of hand finished lacquer
* Form fitting ergonomic design for better shooting
* Integrated compartment for spare red dot or reflex sight battery
* Custom inlay brass washer and mounting screws
MCAirguns Improved Stainless Steel Bolt and Handle:
* Longer grooved handle provides smoother bolt action
* Brass capped handle adding that little “touch of class”
* MCA exclusive Neodymium Magnetic bolt stays open when pointed safely downward
* Extended brass probe ensures consistent rifling engagement
* Includes a solvent resistant silicone breech seal
MCAirguns Exclusive Mini-Air Stripper and accuracy prepped .22 cal barrel:
* Engineered to remove unwanted gas turbulence away from the pellet as it exits the barrel
* Improves pellet stability
* Helps reduce muzzle noise
* Solid brass stripper cone for an added distinguished appearance
* Polished chamber and re-crowned muzzle
MCAirguns mav-power valve:
* Maximized air chamber
* Polished port and valve seat
* UTG RDM-20, Reflex Micro Dot, Red 4 MOA Single Dot sight
* Adjustable match grade two stage trigger group, set to between 2 lbs and 1 lb 9 oz
* .22 cal. steel long breech w/ weaver style 3/8″ dovetail mounts
* Adjustable hammer spring pressure assembly
* Adjustable weighted valve stroke assembly
* Performance hammer spring
* Hard Storage Case
Limited One Year Warranty
Product is warranted to the consumer for one year from date of retail purchase against defects in
material and workmanship.
*Note: Warranty is void if gun has been disassembled or modified.
What is covered:
Replacement parts and labor. Transportation charges to consumer for repaired product.
What is NOT covered:
Transportation charges to MCAirguns. Damages caused by abuse,
modifications or failure to perform normal maintenance.