Rated for 4500psi and constructed with carbon fiber to reduce weight. Includes a stainless steel fill connection, 12″ microbore hose, grippy hand wheel for controlled filling, built-in pressure gauge and bleed valve.
At under five pounds and 15″ in length with a 4″ diameter, this tank fits nicely in a pack for a day in the field.
Capacity is 90 cu in (14.72 cubic feet). Expect the following number of fills (your results may vary):
- Marauder Pistol (Model #BP2220) – 34 fills (refill @ 2000psi)
- Discovery Rifle (Model #BP1K77GP) – 28 fills(refill @ 1000psi)
- Marauder Rifle (Model #BGP1763) – 10 fills(refill @ 2000psi)
- Challenger Competition Rifle (Models #CH2009 and #CH2009S) – 27 fills (refill @ 1000psi)
- Bulldog Rifle (Model #BPBD3S) – 8 fills (refill @ 2000psi)
- Pioneer Airbow (Model #BPBD3S) – 8 fills (refill @ 2000psi)
For other airguns, please refer to our PCP Fill Calculator.
DOT certified. PCP Tank Explanation
Where can I have a scuba or HPA air tank filled?
Check locally for dive shops or paintball fields. You can also contact a regional cylinder tester for businesses that will be able to fill your tank. Whether it is a dive shop, paintball field or some other business providing the service, confirm they can fill to 4500 PSI. In our experience, tank fills range from $5 to $15.
Do I need an adaptor?
Some fill stations may require fill solution FAH007. Please contact your air fill provider for their specific needs.